Whoever the Culprit Is, Did Us a Favor 7/26/21

I don't know whether the culprit is Investing.com or Trading View, but they wiped out my saved chart drawings on the intraday charts I post here. So much the better. I had to start over, and now we have a nice clean view of the trends. Things were getting a little cluttered there with umpteen crisscrossing uptrend channels at various angles. 

By the way, did you know that crisscrossing is spelt without a hyphen. I didn't know that until spelt check corrected me. 

Anyway, here's the new, more boring, but clearer hourly bar chart. It seems that at 10:15 Central European Time, 4:15 AM ET Nuovo Jork time, our 5 day uptrend is busted. At the same time, it means that a 5 day cycle low is due. But where? It's too early in the downturn for projections, even the 2-3 day cycle variety. Spport is suggested around 4370. If that breaks, we could finally be in for some woohoo on the short side. 

But if it holds, more of the same... sigh...

tvc_ec9c5e5e3669f33266cbb92926cad250.png

Meanwhile, big picture stuff. 

Prices Show Us Not to Argue with Mother Market

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

If you're interested in following the photo journal of my European wanderings, including latest shots from Warsaw, a dynamic, un-Europe-like city, check out my Instagram page

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow, I visit the hometown of my grandfather, where the remains of my great grandparents lie. I'll be here in the wee hours to post the gold update on Liquidity Trader. 

Ciao! 

Archived