Happy Market Monday - 7/12/21

I'm in the amazing city of Krakow, which most Americans have never heard of. It is a city of about 750,000 population at the center of a metro area of 1.75 million. It is one of the most beautiful, history laden cities I have visited in Europe. Yet, in many ways it feels very familiar. I have posted lots of photos at https://www.instagram.com/200daysineurope/, with many more to come. 

After my 11 day semi vacation of whirlwind travel, I'll squeeze my excursions between my work commitments. I'll be at Auschwitz tomorrow, then back to Krakow, then on to Warsaw for at least a month, where I'll do some extended ancestral research. 

But now it's time to get back to work on a regular schedule! I miss my daily excursions into the bowels of the financial markets. 

The market has reached some of our very short term projections with more to come. I have posted the extended outlook at Liquidity Trader. 

Where The End Stage Rally is Headed

Here's our intraday outlook. 5 day cycle projections still point to 4385 but 5 day cycle indicators are currently on the sell side. Who wins? Normally the bulls. Is this time different? I don't see why it would be. Especially because we're coming into the Fed's MBS settlement week, which nobody pays any attention to except us. They run from Wednesday to Wednesday ahead and total a ridiculous $127 billion. Bullish. I will post an updated QE outlook over at Liquidity Trader later today. Here's the latest on that

This overnight pullback has run into support at 4340. They would need to break that to get anything going on the downside. 

tvc_46ca71b0f7b294ba7cc08bc494c87af6.png

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving early to head for Auschwitz for the day. I'll just leave this thread open for all you yon traders out there in TV land. I can see how excited you all are about this market. 

We all share that enthusiasm.

Yesterday I visited the Oscar Schindler Factory, now a beautifully done museum commemorating the horrors of the Nazi occupation of Krakow. I also crossed Heroes Square, which commemorates the deaths of the Jews of the Krakow Ghetto. I walked through the now trendy neighborhood that had housed that ghetto, where I might have had distant relatives or friends of family who perished.

It was a deeply emotional day. I broke down in tears several times. 

Wish me luck tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, MisFit Kid said:

Did you ever get near Goli Otok (Croatia)? or is that still taboo.....

>: looks like AAPL and the BIGs have/are pushing the SnP higher.......(for now)

Not only did I not get there, I had to Google it. 

At the bell, looks like another orderly pullback in a 3 and 5 day cycle down phase.  Tomorrow is day one of Fed MBS settlement week. Lots of cash will hit dealer accounts. 

tvc_81f0697719e29a0bb9ced3974a1b9629.png

Archived