Aha, Back in Beeswax 6/28/21

We'll do it backwards today. 

Message Board Back in Business and So Is the Stock Market

The latest update of our message board software at Capitalstool briefly broke the site. I couldn’t post over there this morning, so did our AM update here. The good news is that the board problem was just a network caching issue and we’re up and running again.

During the 6-7 AM hour in New York, we’ve had a little downtick in the futures that have broken one uptrend, but left several softer ones intact. Key support lines are at 4266, 4258, and 4253. If they hold, bulls remain in charge. If they break, bears have a shot.

5 day cycle indicators are heading down, but still up in positive territory, and above recent prior lows, so this is still bullish.

tvc_afd42a43b6fd5d97f2fa832a5290ad22.png

I’ll post updates here while the message board is down.

Ciao for now!

The balance between QE and Treasury supply will begin to shift in July. The underlying bid it has provided for stocks and Treasuries will begin to fade.

This report tells why, and what to look for in the data and the markets.  GO TO THE POST

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want the EUR/USD to break down and my house in FL to keep inflating until November when I sell it. Then I want to buy an apartment in euros. Yeah, that's the ticket.   

ES right on the brink here. Could get a little something going if they break 4265. I'm going to get a little walk by the sea going. 3 more days here in Zadar, then inland. I won't see the sea again until I move to Nice in October. 

Archived