If This Is The Down Phase! 6/24/21

Cycle analysis says that the 5 day cycle is now in a down phase, despite the ES fucutures being at a new high for this rally. If this is the down phase, I can't wait to see the next up phase. 🤒 

The market never got close to the 5 day cycle projection of 4290 on the up phase. I can't rule out that it will get there belatedly. The 2-3 day cycle projection is now 4270. That wave is in an up phase. 

So it's a mixed bag, but one thing is plain. It's still an uptrend, a soft one, but up, nevertheless. Channel support is at 4244 as of 7 AM in NY. Resistance lines are at 4255, 4257, and 4263. If those are cleared, then the upper cycle projections would be in play today. If they break the uptrend, I would expect the market to give ground grudgingly, down to 4234. There's some air space below that if they can crack it. 

tvc_961290f058900a713e3e4be3f333301f.png

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

Meanwhile,

Now The Balance Begins To Shift

Flying Blind, But They Warned Us

That Got Ugly Fast

Edited  by DrStool

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived