It Was

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting

24.32 (didnt hit my required 24.28)

24.60, passed my max 24.55

1315 still holding for now...

Hysterical retraces still looming large... and yet more frustration. At least now, I know what points to watch before I ASSUME anything...

Traders and program robots are in charge of market

pattern calls for 1000-1100 high....this high which we make will be a reference point for one of 2 patterns to unfold later....I was hoping for a small squeeze to 830 but I had to be happy with 825 SP00......

Well, if you don't want to say "Crapvision-Europe", you can say "Crapvision-Europe" - but it takes an effort to do so. :grin:

Perhaps we should suggest to Ike to interview Oyster. :wink2:

Regards,

Vesselin

While I remain repulsed by crapvision usa, I have no problem saying and watching (from the beach) both C N B C -Asia and C N B C-Europe. Both are decent sources of information. The host of the former Teymoor is a flat out Bear. Laughed and scoffed at all U.S earnings still using non-GAPP #s or other tricks again last night. Onthe latter, Cuttmore is pretty realistic likes to have hedgehog shortsellers as a 'guesthosts' abd has Stephen Roach (Morgan Stanley's 'Hypertiger') on frequently. Hobbes thinks he's the Richard Burton of financial TV. Hilarious and seems to hae Bush. And...of course, I enjoy ML too. Most Americans just can't handle the truth...

Archived