Bulls Charge But Bears Hold The Edge 3/26/21

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All upside projections canceled again. This chart is an ungodly mess today. The market should be arrested for disorderly conduct.

Is this bullish behavior? I don't think so. 

tvc_754074e8f84ae52a0c5af0e396f6f7d6.png

16 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Sometimes, you can only knock on heaven's door so many times before they either let you in, or throw you off the porch steps.

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 12.13.23 PM.png

Yours seems more orderly than mine. 

All that said, I am ahead on the day, mostly thanks to FUBO. My long trade that I came in with also worked. But I've had a slew of losers. A bunch of schmucks. 

It has been a slog. 

I have 4 trades open at the moment. All shorts. All green. Erin go bragh. 

5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Yours seems more orderly than mine. 

I have been playing around with the NQ for about a week or so. ES and I are taking a break from dating, since the relationship was too one sided lately. 😒 

Once the moves start on NQ, they are pretty vicious this week, but they do seem to kinda obey trading frames when you break them into 1/8ths. Even a 3/8 move with as wide as the frames have been is pretty profitable.

With my luck, won't last much longer. If anything could have a good, old fashioned knock-your-teeth-out crash this year, I would expect it to be the NAS and not the Dow or S&P. I am not bullish at all on the NAS at this point. But I'm not sure any of them will do much more than correct rather than crash. I'm expecting chop for a good chunk of the year, but I am even worse at the long term stuff than the short term, and that's saying something. For me, trading is more of a 12-step program. One day at a time. 

I just don't have the stones, or enough money to lose, to play the futures. I like stodgy stocks, with lots of die versification. 

That way, I can never make too much. Like today when I was short FUBO for a 12% move, and got out before another 10%. 

But I'm in Valley Green at the moment. 

Has anyone here ever been there? 

Archived