This Is A Top - 3/25/11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I was not equating loss of life with youth sports.

My wife & I have worked together from home for a decade, so no great change there.

And there's been no direct loss of life.

Circumstance simply compels me to see pandemic mainly through the lives of my boys.

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

My life has changed in ways that are almost unbelievable. Not all deprivation. Some for sure, but I've gained some things too.

I am, for now, one of the fortunate ones. In some ways, not having family in these times, is a benefit. 

My goal is to stay alive, and get healthier and healthier, so that I can still take advantage of the waning time available to me.  

consume this every day for improved health.

https://drbenkim.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3

22 minutes ago, Jimi said:

By the way, I was not equating loss of life with youth sports.

My wife & I have worked together from home for a decade, so no great change there.

And there's been no direct loss of life.

Circumstance simply compels me to see pandemic mainly through the lives of my boys.

Of course. I just wanted to point out that I also feel a sense of loss. Loss of time spent with your children is sadder than the losses I've had in the past year. I never had the pleasure of having kids and being a part of their growing up.  😥 

I have only had one trade on all afternoon, a long. It's doing ok. Put a few short on in the AM, and leftover from yesterday. They all got triggered with small losses. I'm crawling out of the hole. Just got a handful of sell signals here. I don't trust them. Too many bottoming patterns on the 30 minute and 3 minute bars. I'll sit out. 

Archived