This Is A Top - 3/25/11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracking individual stocks in the opening few minutes it's absolute chaos. Stocks that have bid-ask spreads of 10 cents or less during the day were as wide a $1 or more. Narrowing now but still triple normal. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

HOW DO YOU PLAN TO CELEBRATE? 

By staying home another year!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I'm hoping to ump little league in April with my 14 year old son - him behind the plate, me in the field. We did it several times together in summer 2019... being vaccinated will give me peace of mind.

Apart from travel, the thing I've missed most through this all is the wonderful innocent stupidity of youth sports. This was the year my sons were both in junior high at the same time and could play on a soccer team together... but pandemic had other plans. I will never forgive COVID depriving me watching them play on a team together.

My life has changed in ways that are almost unbelievable. Not all deprivation. Some for sure, but I've gained some things too.

I am, for now, one of the fortunate ones. In some ways, not having family in these times, is a benefit. 

My goal is to stay alive, and get healthier and healthier, so that I can still take advantage of the waning time available to me.  

The secret to charting, of course, is to draw enough lines so that eventually the market bounces off one of them. 

Technical analcysts call these, "lines in the sand." 

tvc_10770e0ac6f86bc4a054c41b0a4c7ba7.png

Archived