Red Channels and More Sell Signals 3/19/21

When they go to QE infinity, in theory, precious metals should do well. The Fed is doing RRP. That's a shell game. They just move cash from bank reserves to overnight RRP. There's no functional difference between them.  And how much RRP does the Fed take in every day? Virtually zero. It's pointless. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Hey Potatohead! Fleck just followed me. He and I used to chat quite a bit, but then I left Beartown and went undercover with the bulls.  LOL 

Awesome!!!! trying to get you positive exposure. I am hoping to get my work out there as well. Really believe in the art of education to help people see the potential in precious metals and make them more aware of the financial system risks. 

You have tremendous influence and respect out there. I really appreciate your efforts. Don't be shy about posting links to your site. And if you write more, I'll post on WSE. Post links here too. 

“In other area news, a local Philly man temporarily living in Croatia garnered his 5,000th Twitter follower. In the great local tradition of snowballs & Santa Clause, he expects to have alienated the half of them by the time he returns stateside....”

Archived