Europe Didn't Like It 3/18/21

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I believed them, but I didn't like them because all the stocks were in uptrends. So I focused on my buy list from the past week. Mistake. Ah, it's only 1 PM. The night is young. 

1 hour ago, potatohead said:

I absolutely love your writing style....I get the humor because I have been in the business since 1992. Its been trench warfare from day one. To stay out of all these bubbles and manias has been difficult. Your writing style and views has made these markets much more palatable. At this point, my concern is confidence in the system itself. This is a risk most will not know how to handle.

Dude! Your endorsement on Twitter has lit a fire. My followers are skyrocketing and traffic on WSE is triple normal. You've got the powah! Thanks again.. 😊

37 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Dude! Your endorsement on Twitter has lit a fire. My followers are skyrocketing and traffic on WSE is triple normal. You've got the powah! Thanks again.. 😊

The world needs to see your work. You have always called it like you see it. Removing emotion and bias is very difficult, your analysis on the numbers and following the money has helped tremendously.

11 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

NQ really getting hit with the ugly stick now. We going to get a short covering stampede into the close, or not? One of those days that not matter which direction I choose, it will invariably be wrong. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 12.48.55 PM.png

I'm totally disoriented today. I kept trying to trade from the buy side, and the market kept giving my ass back to me on a platter. 

So I finally realized I should stop eating eat. 

Figures. After all these years I finally started buying instead of shorting. I've been a bear for 45 years. Finally capitulated. This is probably the top to end all tops.

Archived