Get Used to the Wild Volatility 1/32/21

As I explained here, we're in a liquidity shortage, but one that will be lessened over the rest of this month.  

As liquidity ebbs and flows, we'll see wild volatility changes over the next 3-6 months.  

This morning, it's to the upside, but unless they clear 3783, the very short term cycles will still be in a downtrend. 

tvc_1a26963e1483a5dd449b8efb4c82389e.png

• DrStool changed the title to Get Used to the Wild Volatility 1/32/21
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very big deal.  

Retail sites for silver have been overwhelmed with demand for bars and coins, suggesting the frenzy that roiled commodities markets last week is spilling over into physical assets.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-31/silver-retail-sites-grind-to-halt-as-reddit-horde-moves-to-coins?fbclid=IwAR0b7KaYZYvK0e5t4iXVM3Hq7Du5mLGYOKLfn1oCrnviCXLdz7U_IH5rgDY

The modern hotshot online gamers getting into trading which produced last weeks crazy can wreck havoc in the commodities and especially metals markets.  Where the physicals can bring lie to the derivative markets.

Throw in this. 

Plaza Accord II?  The source, Goldman and Asia Times, are selling things. Sophisticated propaganda.  Not really any more so than what's in the NY Times markets and monetary coverage.

https://asiatimes.com/2021/01/plaza-accord-ii-currency-a-catalyst-for-us-china-deal/

I think we can finally see flation on the street level becoming a thing.  

A QE ENVIRONMENT IS A PARADISE FOR SPECULATORS

As I have stated before a QE print environment creates a hothouse environment for speculators.

Its great for speculators....not so much for investors.

No good for short sellers.

In this environment the most shorted stocks will find it easy to raise capital.

i.e. the companies that lose the most capital receive the most capital.

A sort of capital destruction situation.

Archived