Asia Sells, Europe Buys, and the US (Fill in the blank- there's no right or wrong answer) 1/26/22

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, FranciscoTheMan said:

I was bored so I shorted Game Stop at 103, 115 & 138.  Sadly, it looks like my order for 155 will not be filled.

And the stock is halted for at least the second time today.

Normally, I would just short a stock like this all the way up from $25.  This is much more enjoyable.

I know you're kidding. 

5 hours ago, BurntOnce said:

"The honorable Judge Wilkins, a chemical engineer by training, told the FCC: “ I am inclined to rule against you, ” which is a rare and strong statement from a judge."

On January 25  we had oral arguments in our landmark case against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. The hearing went VERY WELL. 

Our case challenges the FCC’s refusal to review its 25-year-old obsolete wireless “health guidelines” and to adopt scientific, biologically based radio frequency emissions rules that adequately protect public health from wireless devices and infrastructure, including 5G. After the hearing, we do indeed feel that we are closer than ever to FCC accountability!

Both Children’s Health Defense and the Environmental Health Trust filed cases against the FCC but filed the briefs jointly. While EHT has been represented by attorney Ed Meyers, because of a court decision that only one attorney will be allowed to present, Scott McCollough, CHD’s attorney, represented both CHD and EHT Petitioners in the oral arguments.We asked Mr. Meyers to join our press conference. He has a time conflict but will do his best to change his prior obligation and join us. 

The judges asked excellent questions and showed in-depth knowledge of the case. The honorable Judge Wilkins, a chemical engineer by training, told the FCC: “ I am inclined to rule against you, ” which is a rare and strong statement from a judge. 

The honorable Judge Millet consistently pushed the FCC to answer why the FCC and/or the FDA didn’t review the evidence on non-cancer effects of wireless technology; why they addressed only cell phones when there is evidence on effects from various other devices and infrastructure; and why they didn’t address the cumulative effects from the chronic exposure for numerous devices.

Judge Millet said to the FCC attorney: “ How was it reasonable for the FCC to rely so heavily on a response from the FDA that … did not address the very things you asked for information on: other devices, the use of multiple devices and physical harms other than cancer? “  

I've listen to 30 first minutes of the hearing and it was actually in favour of FCC. Its all about this hogwash https://bioinitiative.org/ , Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation  etc

its all been presented and killed before.

BTW, there isnt such a diseases as electrohypersensitive. Its people imagination

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

More over EMF which comes from SUN and many other sources are murch stronger them EMF generated by mobile.

Its like taking those OTC (over the counter) pills for let say broken lashes or any other bullshit that is advertised in TV.

THE FED SAVES THE GREAT WALL OF TRIPLE B

The FED by printing and inflating is also effecting a bond upgrade for all the corperates that have borrowed bonds rated triple B.

As the value of the debt is transferred to the equity is makes the debt safer by effectively deleveraging the companies.

As the equity increases in value and the debt decreases in value the leverage ratio goes down and the debt becomes safer.

And becomes a candidate for upgrading.

If the FED hadn't printed treasury rates would have gone up, rates on corporate debt would have gone up and a significant amount to triple B debt would have been downgraded to junk.

Now the opposite is occurring.

Archived