I Bring To You Tidings Of Great Joy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lay off Cramer a little bit, fellas. He's not ASSDUMBASS y'all make him out to b.

Signed: one FUR Ivy League and fellow ex lawyer? solidarity LOLOL

and he's probably right, FUR now, anyhoo

oh. the S&P is making that stabbing "dangling serpent" FURmation. DOWn we go, GUESSES HRFF.

Another confidence-inspiring news item . . .

CSFB says star tech banker Quattrone resigns (CSR) by Luisa Beltran

Credit Suisse First Boston said Tuesday that Frank Quattrone, its star technology banking head, resigned effective immediately. CSFB and Quattrone have agreed that "it was in their respective best interests" for Quattrone to leave, the investment banking unit of Credit Suisse Group (CSR) said. Quattrone is under investigation for allegedly urging employees to purge documents when the bank was under investigation by regulators.

Oh God in heavens help us! If Cramer is bearish we bounce tomorrow for sure!!!!!!

I'm convinced the asshole is the perfect contrarian. I don't think he comes up with this himself but gets Matrix instructions to shake the sheeple out of the CORRECT position for the short-intermediate term.

Damn it gets confusing when he opens his yap!

I thoroughly hate it when he does that! :blink:

I am comfortable with a nice slide into the close however!

Lay off Cramer a little bit, fellas. He's not ASSDUMBASS y'all make him out to b.

Signed: one FUR Ivy League and fellow ex lawyer? solidarity LOLOL

and he's probably right, FUR now, anyhoo

oh. the S&P is making that stabbing "dangling serpent" ? FURmation. DOWn ? we go, GUESSES HRFF.

You're right, BARE. He's not stupid. He just WILFULLY misdirects his audience, saying buy when they should sell and sell when they should buy. Why defend one as indefensible as Cramer? This is OT- we shd discuss it in LOB.

Archived