Pattern Recognition in Modern Technical Analcystics 1/15/21

In keeping with our new focus on modern Technical Analcystics, I present today's pattern.  

It's important to keep in mind that in Moderna TA, all patterns resolve up. Only in cases where there is no pattern is there a question, but all non patterns eventually form patterns. Therefore, they too will always resolve up, eventually.

However, prior to the formation of the pattern, the bearish trader may experience hallucinations that lead to delusional thinking. Such thinking ends with the trader experiencing a squeezing sensation in the groin and nausea. Unfortunately, there is no cure. Successful trading requires that you fight the temptation to see a bearish resolution where none exists. 

Today's pattern is the V. Following the ES fuctures having met and exceeded the 5 day cycle projection of 3768, the V is now forming, and will resolve as follows. 

tvc_0888907c7a69dff6be4808a0750f164e.png

Stay tuned for further developments as they happen. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to take this market seriously considering we are in the midst of an insurrection that came within a hair of the mass assassination of the VP, Speaker of the House, and many Representatives. It's difficult to imagine what would have happened next. I always thought that a military coup might be required to remove Trump if he conducted a successful self coup.  Then what? 

I have been looking at that brontosaurus pattern for two days, and I just now noticed the two brown, er, "indicators" under its tail. Not sure when that was added or was there all along, but Bravo! I suppose I need to keep staring at that thing like a Where's Waldo drawing, or perhaps a Pollock or pointillist painting to see what else is in there. 

My best friend from law school and I still giggle like 5th graders at fart noises, so there's that. Neither one of us has practiced law in many years, because our utter lack of maturity hindered our careers. So, from this emotionally-stunted Stoolie who refuses grow up, thank you for all the "stupid" jokes. Keep 'em coming. 

4 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

I have been looking at that brontosaurus pattern for two days, and I just now noticed the two brown, er, "indicators" under its tail. Not sure when that was added or was there all along, but Bravo! I suppose I need to keep staring at that thing like a Where's Waldo drawing, or perhaps a Pollock or pointillist painting to see what else is in there. 

My best friend from law school and I still giggle like 5th graders at fart noises, so there's that. Neither one of us has practiced law in many years, because our utter lack of maturity hindered our careers. So, from this emotionally-stunted Stoolie who refuses grow up, thank you for all the "stupid" jokes. Keep 'em coming. 

reminds me of the Mark to Market days....love the animal formations

Archived