Double Cross! 12/23/20

I can't remember seeing more crisscrossing channels on an intraday chart. 

Click to engorge.tvc_6d3b06c89f22ca932b06c750df75f2c2.png

Of course, shit like that happens when you're 70 fucking years old, so I don't know how significant this is. 

And I have a sore throat this morning. Is that bullish or bearish? 

That last uptrend channel on the right. Don't worry, I'm just messin' wit youse. 

Or not really. The 5 day cycle projection is still 3750-55. But that's based on that Monday morning fake news panic selloff about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Virus, which is 10 times worse than the parent, who is breaking bad enough. At this point, I don't think it matters. Because one thing I know for sure. 

We're all gonna die. 

Meanwhile, let's trade! 

And if I don't see you tomorrow, have the best holiday you possibly can. But do not hug your grandchildren. In fact, don't even let them near you. Remember! Life is all in the mind. It's the only thing you control, so make the best of it. In that spirit, I offer you the traditional greeting of Christmas. 

L'chaim! 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read many 2021 outlook from investment banks and economists and all of them are almost the same:

1. H2 is better than H1

2. CBs will prefer lower rates for longer, even if inflation pick up.

3. Equities and commodities is the space to be. Forget about bonds.

Couple of IBs even said that its a "decade of equity" since DM need to get rid of covid19 debt.

So, just buy with every dip, some commodities, some equities and you are good to go. 

Well, that was fun! 

If I don't see you tomorrow, have the best possible holiday under the circumstances. Most important, stay safe and stay alive for 2025!

I know, I know, but I wanted something that rhymed! 

😄

Ciao! 

Archived