If This Is The Down Phase 12/8/20

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Yup.

But it seems to me this is all ending with a whimpery tanTrump as the majority of the country slowly tunes him out. I am far less worried about extra-Constitutional outcomes now.  The rump effort is a grift to raise millions from the gullible, alas. 

Safe Harbor day today.

Lot of state-level GOP officials merit enormous praise.

DC GOP officials... not so much.

my gut says you are right but my gut has been wrong since Aug 1981.... 

48 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

my gut says you are right but my gut has been wrong since Aug 1981.... 

Dueling coverage of COVID task force on MSNBC & Fox, with the former covering the president-elect and the latter covering the lame duck.

(I misspelled fornicate....)

There is no doubt that there are two competing reality-communities occupying the same continental space.

It is troubling.

If it comes to civil war, come west, No Einstein: the West Coast will be the breakaway hub of a new nation.

Just now, Jimi said:

Dueling coverage of COVID task force on MSNBC & Fox, with the former covering the president-elect and the latter covering the lame duck.

(I misspelled fornicate....)

There is no doubt that there are two competing reality-communities occupying the same continental space.

It is troubling.

If it comes to civil war, come west, No Einstein: the West Coast will be the breakaway hub of a new nation.

I worked in Sunnyvale and lived in Gilroy for 10 years during the bubble...I loved it...I miss it...

Ended up with 6 positions, 5 long, 1 short. 

Made some ridiculously stupid entries in the middle of the day and had to spend the last hour cleaning up my baby poop, but fortunately ended with a small profit. 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great evening. See you tomorrow. 

My natural proclvity to want to be short cost me a lot of money today. I got way too short during the day and had to bail. I did not intend to day trade. I thought I could let 'em ride. 

Archived