If This Is The Down Phase 12/8/20

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Call me crazy but I think civil war will be bearish.

I don't think the Right thinks the Left has the balls to get into a real fight...but I think they are misjudging the mood of the Left terribly....if the Right  doesnt  get control of the narrative  and it comes to any sort of violence the Right will not understand the fury that will hit the nation. JMVHO

6 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

I don't think the Right thinks the Left has the balls to get into a real fight...but I think they are misjudging the mood of the Left terribly....if the Right  doesnt  get control of the narrative  and it comes to any sort of violence the Right will not understand the fury that will hit the nation. JMVHO

Agree

2 hours ago, No Einstein said:

Yup.

But it seems to me this is all ending with a whimpery tanTrump as the majority of the country slowly tunes him out. I am far less worried about extra-Constitutional outcomes now.  The rump effort is a grift to raise millions from the gullible, alas. 

Safe Harbor day today.

Lot of state-level GOP officials merit enormous praise.

DC GOP officials... not so much.

Archived