It's Tanks Giving Week - The Bulls Are Back V.20201123.0346a

Yes, they are. They have come back to celebrate the holiday. 

Did they ever really leave or were they just jerkin' us off?

So all of Friday's loss has been recovered here at 3:46 AM in New York, 9:46 AM in Central Europe where I am. 

It's another crisp, sunny beautiful Mediterranean day here on the shores of the Adriatic Sea and as I look out at my Windows, I see trendlines. I see lots and lots of trendlnes. In fact the ES just hit the underside of an uptrend line a few minutes ago. It's rising, so it's not much of a constraint. That was at 3579. By the time, New York opens, it will be around 3585. Goodness gracious, pray for the bears if they get above that line. Because it would probably mean the trend is accelerating. 

3585 is a big number from the perspective of an important daily resistance level also. If they manage to stay below that, bears will remain in business, at least for a possible retest of Friday's low around 3542. If by some act of the gods of the bears, that's broken, the shorts will be in business. I must say that at this point, the hourly oscillators say we're going up, but there's not a lot of conviction there. The slope of those indicators is tepid across the board. 

And guess what. The 5 day cycle projection points to 3585. Surprise, surprise. 

It is a holiday week in the US of course. More often than not, that's bullish, especially, Tanks Giving week. 

tvc_b4ee2ac45bbaa98d9841c96db16855d5.png

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived