Happy EST Day! 10/26/20

That's right. Happy European Standard Time Day. To my fellow Merkans, I am temporarily only 5 hours ahead of you on the East Coast. It's 9:30 Central European Standard Time and 4:30 AM in New Yawk! I'm behind the 8 ball! Gotta get to work and get a Technical Trader report out to you this morning. 

Meanwhile, the virus has exploded here in Europe. The numbers have increased tenfold over the past 2 weeks, including here in Croatia where we went from averaging 250 cases or so per day to 2500 yesterday. It has been the same all over Europe as people became too lax because of low infection rates and even lower death rates for months. 

Now the bats have come home to roost. 

In other news, the 5 day cycle projection is 2406 on the ES Fucutures as the meat grinder market takes its toll of traders. 

tvc_4e7d461b39d123324b37d94b52ff717d.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 30 minute bars here at 7 AM in New York show them coming off the mat, with a 2-3 day cycle projection of 3415, done. 30 minute bar oscillators are on the buy side. 

tvc_4ee8526d17923d20f95fb0c035ef10a4.png

Hourly chart indicators are not quite there yet, but they are close.

If they uptick 'em through 3425, this starts to look pretty damn bullish. Bears need a takeout of at least 3411 to have a shot at a real breakdown. 

I'm getting into exploring Tradingveiw. I like the customization potential of their formula writing. They also offer chat with other traders so that "you never have to trade alone" again. 

I mean who the fornicate cares about that? 

Why would anyone want to chat with other traders, let alone chat with me.  What an absurd concept.

I mean really, what a stupid concept. 

So I faxed my ballot in to my county's board of elections. There was no confirmation that the fax went through. So I resent. Still no confirmation. I sent again using a different setup. Still no confirmation. Tried again, still no confirmation. So now I'm panicking. 

55 minutes after the first send, I got a confirmation. 

Then another. 

Then another. 

Then another. 

Could this mean that I might be in trouble? 

Jeez, I hope that they count at least one of them.  

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

So I faxed my ballot in to my county's board of elections. There was no confirmation that the fax went through. So I resent. Still no confirmation. I sent again using a different setup. Still no confirmation. Tried again, still no confirmation. So now I'm panicking. 

55 minutes after the first send, I got a confirmation. 

Then another. 

Then another. 

Then another. 

Could this mean that I might be in trouble? 

Jeez, I hope that they count at least one of them.  

Then you see the following headline....

Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules mail-in ballots can’t be rejected over mismatched signatures

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/24/21531640/pennsylvania-supreme-court-ballots-mail-signatures

Archived