Return of the Grand Wizard 10/6/20

Rate this topic

Standing aside until the newsnoise settles. 

That was brutal. Thank god I had those triggers in place. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a load of this. Does it look bullish to you? Hourly bar chart.  Well, I suppose it could be. The 5 day cycle projection could be 3410, or it could be 3430. Neither was reached. But

They're hanging on to that lower trendline. Mildly bullish now, but with the potential for a lower high/right shoulder nearing the NY open. My guess is that I will want to be heavily short soon after

Trump says No to stimulus, unless it's steroids. 

1 minute ago, Jimi said:

He's mad, you know.

Yeah. I was saying that when he got elected. Wrote some shit about what to expect. I warned that in the end when things started closing in on him, he'd go scorched earth. 

I can't fucking believe that I wasn't positioned to make money off of this. I fucking don't believe it. I've been shorting this market constantly, and doing ok, catching a few downdrafts. Then this afternoon, I got long. 

Got long a couple there. See if I can pick up a few nickels in front of the steamroller. Have autosells in for when they cross the trigger lines. 

The orange shit gibbon just tweeted that there will likely not be a stimulus package until February at the earliest. If thats true, the market reaction is still discounting this as a negotiating ploy.

Well, tomorrow should be interesting. I lost a few bucks today. 

From Zadar, Croatia, where the skies are always blue and the Adriatic sea is fresh and clear, the Sea Organ sings its soothing melody, I bid you good night, and good luck. 

See you tomorrow.