This Says It All

3/13/03 is Bradley Model Low date

3/14/03 is FIBO Turn Date which is Fibo 233 Calendar Days from the July 24, 2002 775 SPX low.

Another Fibo Date Cluster is near 3/20-3/21 (spring equinox)

Looking for 40+/- week & 80+/- week cycle low mar- early apr 03; last 80 week cycle low 9/01 at 944 spx (9/01 incl a 40 week low, too; very strong capitulation to downside) and last 40 week cycle low 7/24/02 at 775; this late march, 03 represents both a 40 & 80 week low.... therefore it should be strong down.

nice stuff....it seems I know you?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is still beyond my limited powers of comprehension that there can be such transience built up overnight and then through the open, and then by 11 am the cash market just goes completely flat. pffffffffffffffffffft. What gives? This isn't a rigged game?

It is still beyond my limited powers of comprehension that there can be such transience built up overnight and then through the open, and then by 11 am the cash market just goes completely flat. pffffffffffffffffffft. What gives? This isn't a rigged game?

no rigged game....just ebb and flow......you have to build up this thing to get enough in and wrong for a test of the lows otherwise we just will flounder and grind!

Emma got the picture......smiled and handed it back.....I saw her again in the evening at a private party from someone from Crapvision......She really is a lovely lady.....intelligent to wit!.....and quiet......

SG chimes

Gaps always get filled

Big shakeout going on in Gold Jr stocks etc... its a head fake. Accumulation and money flow all major positive on KGC last 15 days, while the stock has gone down... Im holding....

Finally... 25.14 again... to watch..... if it can bust over it, and a down leg starts.... then the cycle of 1's and 2's is likely broken and we can start down.

Archived