Things That Go Bump in the Night 10/2/20

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hourly chart a couple hours after the news hit looks bottomy. It faces resistance at 3340-45, but the target should be at least the upper downtrend line around 3355-60, depending on how long it takes to get back there. Once NY traders start to hit their keyboards around 6:30 AM in NY, we should have a better idea. 

tvc_df17bd9833161d04e25cd9f0df68eb78.png

Interesting perspective on the 2 hour bars. 

tvc_be96262ff5dfd96da287e3c2fc1f6b7b.png

I'll be on the road today. Heading from Zagreb back to Zadar.  Should be back at my screen at about noon time in US ET. 

Ciao! 

The outlook for the most of the rest of October is bullish. But it’s not an endless bull any more.

Subscribers, click here to download the report

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

This may not be the right forum to discuss this, but I do have concerns about who else was exposed. Was the President in the situation room? Military personnel? Homeland security personnel? The Secret Service, Cabinet members (hasn’t the treasury secretary and Pelosi been meeting?).  Is anybody with direct contact with the president or hope Hicks been to congressional offices or meeting with senators?

I’ve seen photos the last couple days of him with the nominee for the supreme court and her entire family without masks.

This has nothing to do with politics, the man has absolutely no ability to think through things and connect dots.  The concepts of unintended consequences is beyond him.

while I understand the market is mostly about liquidity, I cannot believe the futures are not down more.

Re the Tennessee Tightens. 

It's really shocking that in a game where a bunch of guys pile on top of one another, and gather in tight circles, every 30 seconds for 3 hours, that the Covid would spread. I mean, I find that truly hard to believe. How is it possible?

Archived