The Bulls Are Back 9/28/20

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, DrStool said:

2-3 day cycle projection now looks 3340. 5 day 3345. 

We have come to the projections and reached multiple resistance lines. Moment of truth. 

OK, couple hours of truth. 

tvc_0b33935a5a9ebf55a73c20028cd60e08.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In short, no. You do not see armies of homeless people in Croatia like you do in US cities. Croatia is a poor country, but they seem to have ways of housing their poorest and most needy, unlike the US

I rarely day trade, but Friday I got the bug after a couple nice little trades on the short side earlier in the week, particularly a short of JPM which I covered Wednesday. Came in short GS Friday and

Ah yes. The PullMyFinger Capital trading approach. I don't recommend it for others. 😉 "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite has to be right."  

Trump didn't pay taxes. Bullish. Trump is losing money. Bullish. Trump is using the government to boost his own interests, bullish. Trump's tax audit stalled. I wonder why. Bullish. Trump is in the pocket of countries and special interests who pay him. Bullish. 

33 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Trump didn't pay taxes. Bullish. Trump is losing money. Bullish. Trump is using the government to boost his own interests, bullish. Trump's tax audit stalled. I wonder why. Bullish. Trump is in the pocket of countries and special interests who pay him. Bullish. 

Dallas Cowboys Lost.......

Bullish.......😀

4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Today has turned into opposite day. Every position and recommendation is doing the opposite of what I expected.  

Ah yes. The PullMyFinger Capital trading approach. I don't recommend it for others. 😉

"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite has to be right."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fxfox said:

If this bull rampage goes on st this pace I gonna post the Soccer Bowl 80 ABC half time show

Your track record of appearances here is unsurpassed.  LOL

Well I only gave back 75% of the profit I had at the open, from holding longs over the weekend. 

Is that a good thing? 

Today I go out 60% long, 40% short. I am well positioned for my gains and losses to cancel out. 

From chilly Zagreb, Croatia, In the immortal dulcet tone words of the late, great John Facenda... 

Have a nice night, and a good day tomorrow. Good night all.