Crossing Patterns Confuse the Defense 9/25/20

What a mess. Let's start with the 2 hour bars again. 

Downtrend intact. Indicators say 5 day cycle is in an up phase. So far, it's weak. 

tvc_9bf2890044bee9651a8d1f9b5a3fe4c2.png

Now the 1 hour bars. Zooming in, the indicators say that the 2-3 day cycle has turned down. The pullback is underway, but it's looking benign. If it holds above 3225 or so, it's a consolidation in prep for another move up. If they clear the trendline now at 3252 at 5 AM in New York, then the next target would be 3268, and possibly points north. Bears would need to break 3218 to take charge again. 

tvc_9f0cb22b4c51ba9ea8c76b91091678d4.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage wait for the pullback, and the wisdom not to chase overheated longs.  

You could always wait for these guys to go public. Check out what they do. Two birds, one stone. Answers your serenity prayer, plus you won't have to buy that EURN you were talking about the other day . . . 

https://finance.yahoo.com/company/serenity-pharmaceuticals?h=eyJlIjoic2VyZW5pdHktcGhhcm1hY2V1dGljYWxzIiwibiI6IlNlcmVuaXR5IFBoYXJtYWNldXRpY2FscyJ9&.tsrc=fin-srch

55 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

You could always wait for these guys to go public. Check out what they do. Two birds, one stone. Answers your serenity prayer, plus you won't have to buy that EURN you were talking about the other day . . . 

https://finance.yahoo.com/company/serenity-pharmaceuticals?h=eyJlIjoic2VyZW5pdHktcGhhcm1hY2V1dGljYWxzIiwibiI6IlNlcmVuaXR5IFBoYXJtYWNldXRpY2FscyJ9&.tsrc=fin-srch

Sounds like a product I could use. The CEO looks like a gangster, but he's a med school clinical prof at NYU. But not a urologist. He's a shrink and neurologist. Maybe he'll shrink the prostate.  

NYU Langone is a bunch of crooks, but their doctors are the best. The surgeon that took out my kidney tumor in 2015 was awesome.  

And none of that digital prostate exam stuff. Strictly MRI.  

Archived