The Green Team Rules, But Red Is in the Background 9/23/20

Rate this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to short GS but don't have the guts to pull the trigger to do that. It's like shorting the antichrist and being afraid of what will happen if they try to get even. 

Tokyo hits the 48% seroprevalence mark with a low fatality rate. A drop in new cases seems to indicate they have reached herd immunity: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.21.20198796

My screens spit out a couple of bullish charts that are interesting here. LLY pulled back to its two hunnert. If it holds, it's a good BTFD. If not. oh well. 

Pretty close to a double bottom there. Shorts should get nervous and start covering now. Drive it up a little for the picadors. 

33 minutes ago, Hobbiewood said:

In sticking with my thesis of AMZN as proxy for COVID-19 rally I was worried yesterday that it signaled 'its over'. All day there have been few bids. Jimi what do you call this reversal. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.32.54 AM.png

Bearish Engulfing

https://www.dailyfx.com/education/candlestick-patterns/bearish-engulfing.html

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DrStool said:

GOLEM! 

“The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it's everywhere. The world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.”

Matt Taibbi

Bare ass engulfing. 

I wonder how all those mom and pop savers who bought Kimchee for income are feeling.  

I predicted a couple of years ago that commercial propertie REITS would get destroyed. Wrote a couple articles for Sure Money, of blessed memory.  I was right of course. But way early as I often am.  

But you could see this coming. The secular trends were clear as a bell. The pandemic crystallized and accelerated.  Sort of like greed. Pandemic, for want of a better word, is good. Pandemic clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Bare ass engulfing. 

I wonder how all those mom and pop savers who bought Kimchee for income are feeling.  

I predicted a couple of years ago that commercial propertie REITS would get destroyed. Wrote a couple articles for Sure Money, of blessed memory.  I was right of course. But way early as I often am.  

But you could see this coming. The secular trends were clear as a bell. The pandemic crystallized and accelerated.  Sort of like greed. Pandemic, for want of a better word, is good. Pandemic clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel 🥳