The Green Team Rules, But Red Is in the Background 9/23/20

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

My screens spit out a couple of bullish charts that are interesting here. LLY pulled back to its two hunnert. If it holds, it's a good BTFD. If not. oh well. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to short GS but don't have the guts to pull the trigger to do that. It's like shorting the antichrist and being afraid of what will happen if they try to get even. 

Tokyo hits the 48% seroprevalence mark with a low fatality rate. A drop in new cases seems to indicate they have reached herd immunity: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.21.20198796

My screens spit out a couple of bullish charts that are interesting here. LLY pulled back to its two hunnert. If it holds, it's a good BTFD. If not. oh well. 

9 hours ago, DrStool said:

When this thing unravels, SIPC won't save us, and FDIC won't save us. I believe that we already had a systemic failure in March, and it took $2 trillion of Fed printed confetti to reverse the implosion. I'm not sure the next one will be reversible. 

Where's Bob! 

Robinhodlers reaction

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR3KLSLl1kDQKhU7r6Ee

Commenting on the tools still available to the Fed, Powell revealed that the central bank has "basically done all of the things it could think of."

Powell said this earlier today. Markets interpretation could be: The FED is done and won‘t be of much help going further. 
OTOH: Just yesterday he said the exact opposite. Weird.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Commenting on the tools still available to the Fed, Powell revealed that the central bank has "basically done all of the things it could think of."

Powell said this earlier today. Markets interpretation could be: The FED is done and won‘t be of much help going further. 
OTOH: Just yesterday he said the exact opposite. Weird.

Sounds like a cry for fiscal stimulus.