The Green Team Rules, But Red Is in the Background 9/23/20

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DrStool said:

GOLEM! 

“The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it's everywhere. The world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.”

Matt Taibbi

Bare ass engulfing. 

I wonder how all those mom and pop savers who bought Kimchee for income are feeling.  

I predicted a couple of years ago that commercial propertie REITS would get destroyed. Wrote a couple articles for Sure Money, of blessed memory.  I was right of course. But way early as I often am.  

But you could see this coming. The secular trends were clear as a bell. The pandemic crystallized and accelerated.  Sort of like greed. Pandemic, for want of a better word, is good. Pandemic clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Bare ass engulfing. 

I wonder how all those mom and pop savers who bought Kimchee for income are feeling.  

I predicted a couple of years ago that commercial propertie REITS would get destroyed. Wrote a couple articles for Sure Money, of blessed memory.  I was right of course. But way early as I often am.  

But you could see this coming. The secular trends were clear as a bell. The pandemic crystallized and accelerated.  Sort of like greed. Pandemic, for want of a better word, is good. Pandemic clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel 🥳

Archived