Back In Business 9/11/20

Rate this topic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Doc's site and I'm not here to defend or promote Marty Armstrong--Doc is the man and I love this place--but unless I'm missing something, it seems to me that Marty's macro turn date of Sept 3

What do you mean I don't believe them? I've done cycle work for 50 years. And I never said I don't believe Ewave. I don't practice it, but I've seen people who were very good with it.  You're suc

I don't do ewaves or cycles or pretty much anything useful, but can I be an asshole, too?

1 hour ago, Hobbiewood said:

So what you're saying is don't expect sell-off drama just failed rally after failed rally for the foreseeable future?

First bounce will come little lower then March low. See how big the bounce is. 2009 low isn't going to come in one go. There will many fake rally.

That double bottom had a minimally higher low on the oscillators. But the numbers are deeply negative, so I expect a roll down either from here or around 3330. 

9 minutes ago, DrStool said:

What possible basis is there for thinking we're going back to 666? Really. If there's a rationale, tell us.  

Ewave and Cycles.

Which you don't believe in.

What do you mean I don't believe them? I've done cycle work for 50 years. And I never said I don't believe Ewave. I don't practice it, but I've seen people who were very good with it. 

You're such an asshole. I'll allow for your Asperger's up to a point. But you're still an asshole.   

• Like 1