Back In Business 9/11/20

5 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Leverage can't be good as each new low will be followed by Huge erection. Not going to be like March.

Its a leveraged ETF but I don't own it on margin 😉  Its also a hedge I put money in every month on the long side via IRA and company matching but I like to play shorts on the side.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hobbiewood said:

Its a leveraged ETF but I don't own it on margin 😉  Its also a hedge I put money in every month on the long side via IRA and company matching but I like to play shorts on the side.

Market is going to give up all the gains from 2009 by March 2023.

Looking for 2009 low.  it's a long way down. Much better odds then Y2k. Since Fed has our back, Election year is Bullish. Treasuries has lot's cash, All of the narratives are going to fail miserably. 

Most don't believe. which is a good thing, that  is how the change in trend happens.

7 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Looking for 2009 low.  it's a long way down. Much better odds then Y2k. Since Fed has our back, Election year is Bullish. Treasuries has lot's cash, All of the narratives are going to fail miserably. 

Most don't believe. which is a good thing, that  is how the change in trend happens.

So what you're saying is don't expect sell-off drama just failed rally after failed rally for the foreseeable future?

12 minutes ago, jp6 said:

You make all these sweeping statements without giving your basis for the conclusions.  How about having a conversation instead of handing down pronouncements from on high. 

37 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Armstrong has been wrong about many things

I only had One, September High.

Only time will tell. In the beginning it isn't clear as time passes it will be Crystal clear.

With Public participation. market has Bagholders like Y2k 

This is Doc's site and I'm not here to defend or promote Marty Armstrong--Doc is the man and I love this place--but unless I'm missing something, it seems to me that Marty's macro turn date of Sept 3 pretty much lines up with your stated "September High" timeline, no? 

Doc, my apologies for hijacking the thread. Not trying to be provocative, but probably coming across as such. Crappy week is getting to me I guess. Will put myself in timeout for awhile. 🙂 

18 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

This is Doc's site and I'm not here to defend or promote Marty Armstrong--Doc is the man and I love this place--but unless I'm missing something, it seems to me that Marty's macro turn date of Sept 3 pretty much lines up with your stated "September High" timeline, no? 

Doc, my apologies for hijacking the thread. Not trying to be provocative, but probably coming across as such. Crappy week is getting to me I guess. Will put myself in timeout for awhile. 🙂 

You're not hijacking the thread. Be as active as you like. That's why we're here. 

So we now have a little intraday double bottom with a slightly lower low, but no positive divergence. 

We're going lower. 

Archived