Back In Business 9/11/20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DrStool said:

We have yet to really hear Portnoy's Complaint. 

I don't know about Portnoy's Complaint, but my complaint about Portnoy is this:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

4 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Buy the Dip, Nothing but good happens before the Election and Fed Got our back. Can't fail. Buying opportunity of the lifetime

1802714624_markettopAugust.thumb.PNG.8373776e41b26579962e0e1a6b641d20.PNG Bull should Buy the Dip. 

Buy the Dip, Nothing but good happens before the Election and Fed Got our back. Can't fail

Marty Armstrong had Sept 3 as a potential Dow high. He also had March 23 as a potential low in advance, FWIW. I have learned the hard way over the years that you don't fade Lee Adler or Marty Armstrong. Which is why I hate it during those times when they aren't in total agreement. 

Just now, PullMyFinger said:

Marty Armstrong had Sept 3 as a potential Dow high. He also had March 23 as a potential low in advance, FWIW. I have learned the hard way over the years that you don't fade Lee Adler or Marty Armstrong. Which is why I hate it during those times when they aren't in total agreement. 

If it's any help, it feels to me like the market wants to go down. 

BUY! 

2 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Armstrong has been wrong about many things

I only had One, September High.

Only time will tell. In the beginning it isn't clear as time passes it will be Crystal clear.

With Public participation. market has Bagholders like Y2k 

Archived