Back In Business 9/11/20

Looks like the end result may be worth the snafu yesterday. When the upgrade stalled, tech support first showed up, and then they abandoned us for the rest of the day. Sorry about that!

For now, here's how it looks at 4 AM US ET. 

We have trendlines. Boy do we have trendlines. There's a trend for every taste on this chart. So take your pick. 

The cycle and momentum oscillators aren't much help. This market is as confused as we are. 

tvc_80cc494616033e20714eec1b36cf7eaf.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downtrend go bye bye. 

Does that mean we're in a new uptrend?

Not necessarily. Remember the third option. The rare but dreaded flat trend. The question then becomes, are we in a sideways up phase or a sideways down phase. This one looks like a 5 day cycle sideways up phase, and will remain so unless it clears 3375.

The problem with that is that this might also be a sideways down phase of a different duration cycle. 

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to let the market decide. In the meantime, this fucker is particularly deadly because you can't even play the edges very well because they keep shifting. 

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

The problem with that is that this might also be a sideways down phase of a different duration cycle. 

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to let the market decide. In the meantime, this fucker is particularly deadly because you can't even play the edges very well because they keep shifting. 

I thought it was just me. Challenging week. Although Portnoy seems to disagree with me. Why it's as easy as . . . 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2849087/can-you-pick-letters-out-of-a-bag-and-read-them-then-you-can-play-the-stock-market.

I still say he's doing a bit, but this guy is a genius! I took his advice, but this is all I could come up with on my first letter pull. Which companies could he identify from these letters? 

406004384_ScreenShot2020-09-11at7_51_18AM.thumb.png.449d3a5d812ea8e772891460a47cd04c.png

Archived