The All Important Level That Must Be Retaken 9/9/20

Rate this topic

I also asked if anyone saw Portnoy's Complaint today. That got no response either. 

What a sad state we've come to.  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I also asked if anyone saw Portnoy's Complaint today. That got no response either. 

What a sad state we've come to.  

😀 Bravo! FWIW, I think your line reflects the workings of comedic genius. Can't say I have read the book or seen the movie, but certain plot points seem metaphorically indistinguishable from what actually goes on over at the Davey Day Trader blog, to wit: 

"Its success turned [author Philip] Roth into a major celebrity, sparking a storm of controversy over its explicit and candid treatment of sexuality, including detailed depictions of masturbation using various props including a piece of liver." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portnoy's_Complaint

Well we lost the day but at least they got us back up and running, finally. I will start a new thread in the morning.

I see that the new version incorporates Android's Gboard keyboard, which allows voice texting. Nice. 

D day for Bulls. Need to close positive today which would give w type close.

Close Under 27300 on Dow is goodbye.

On 9/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, jp6 said:

Bulls need to Hold 27300 on Dow This week or it's going to get Hot.

need to hold 27300.png

Just now, jp6 said:

D day for Bulls. Need to close positive today which would give w type close. High is only thing is how big the bounce is. Close Under 27200 on Dow is goodbye.

Possible W type bottom.png