What Would Elliott Say 8/31/20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DrStool said:

As much of a preternatural bear as I am, I find most permabears clueless about how the market works, and tiresome.  

Guys like whathisname that runs the mutual fund who is always wrong. I mean always. The guy has been bearish since the 2009 low. But man does he have great data on how overvalued the market is. 

People fail to understand that value is fictional. It's a mirage. Things are worth what you can sell them for.  

WTF is the value of TSLA? I mean really. Who cares. Look how much fucking money the morons who trade it made. 

And then there's that bloviating chemistry professor who is absolutely clueless but loves to hear himself bloviate. 

And people believe that shit. They lap it up.  

That is your best market related post ever. A classic, a keeper. Should be printed at a prominent place on the website. 

I don't want to mention names. But they are both well known. The mutual fund guy, and the chem professor who posted here at the beginning before I told him to get lost.  LOL 

The MF guy is a permabear hero. He's famous for reams of data and flawless logic, and he is always wrong. 

ZH used to feature his work all the time. 

BTW, did youi see where ZH settled a copyright infringement case that Dow Jones brought against them? $140k.  

Reminder - the Dow is price weighted. The biggest price changes carry the most weight, which usually means the highest priced stocks, regardless of how small their total capitalization is. 

Archived