What Would Elliott Say 8/31/20

This is just too weird. 

Hourly EStvc_7d5556c893bcd1fb98720a296099fc62.png

Daily

Can you say relentless?

tvc_93ee2a6234b41b8b97942cf6933a7de6.png

I have no 5 day or 2-3 day cycle projections due to insufficient fluctuation. Trend support rises from 3500 to 3508 between now and the end of NY trading.  Downtrending intraday resistance drops from 3517 now, to 3510 at 1 PM.

30 minute bars

tvc_01bc099515e03fbe3b092820bb20cf22.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll let the boyz sort this out among themselves for the first 10 minutes.  There's a yooge cash QE deficit today with a gazillion in Treasuries settled and settling Friday, today, and Tamara. Mostly today. 

There will be a severe shortage of QE next week to match up with the end of month Treasury issuance. Bears have a shot there, but here’s why things tilt back toward the bulls after that.

Subscribers, click here to download the report

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

As much of a preternatural bear as I am, I find most permabears clueless about how the market works, and tiresome.  

Guys like whathisname that runs the mutual fund who is always wrong. I mean always. The guy has been bearish since the 2009 low. But man does he have great data on how overvalued the market is. 

People fail to understand that value is fictional. It's a mirage. Things are worth what you can sell them for.  

WTF is the value of TSLA? I mean really. Who cares. Look how much fucking money the morons who trade it made. 

And then there's that bloviating chemistry professor who is absolutely clueless but loves to hear himself bloviate. 

And people believe that shit. They lap it up.  

Archived