3520 Here We Come 8/28/20

Btw, have I ever told you that I admire Dr Ruth Westheimer?

Hard core German accent 😂 and not only that, she speaks Frankfurt dialect, even when she speaks English 😂

In my view she is an absolutely outstanding personality. A role model. The Germans/Nazis killed all her relatives, her mother, her father... She then went to nowadays Israel to fight for the Hagana and so on, look here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Westheimer

There is also this outstanding documentary about her: „Ask Dr Ruth“. Trailer here:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Who says that the March low was not already the 1932 +89 (88) years Fibo projection low? This was a very serious downmove we had. In the US it was somewhat contained, espacially in NDX. When you look globaly, many indeces went down 50% and more. That is NOT nothing.

In past decades it would have taken 12-36 months or so to make a 50% downmove. Just the fact that it now took only a few weeks doesn‘t mean nothing happened. Pricewise A LOT happened.

Bears are often too greedy. They are as greedy as bulls.

If you gave Noland 1 million in 1995 you would be a chlochard right now. Maybe a greeter at Wal Mart.

If you look it only for top. There is nothing about the Bottom.

2 hours ago, jp6 said:

When the wheels fall off. They are all going to blame the virus not the Fed. Fed has pumped the market up and that is why we are in trouble. If they let the market fend for it self in 2009 then most of the dead corporation would have gone under. No share buy backs and real investments in bushiness.  Now we have Zombies corporation every where.

Is it possible Jay Powell is deliberately setting up a fall crash ahead of the election?

2 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Is it possible Jay Powell is deliberately setting up a fall crash ahead of the election?

I have kinda been wondering the same thing. Marty Armstrong has been saying there is a good chance we go down hard on the Dow into October starting next week, or up into October and then down hard. Next week is one of his turn weeks so down in September is his more likely scenario. 

But he has been pretty off on the size and scope of this rally. He thought we would bounce into July at best. I have never known him to be this wrong for this long before. 

14 minutes ago, Jimi said:

He would be immediately made responsible for the „crash“ by Trump and likely killed by Albanian snipers or something like that. Or maybe poisened. My guess would be that he is not ready to die. So he won‘t ignite a crash.

45 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I just don't think so, Seeds were sown long before he took office. Greenspan (put) is responsible for the mess

Every Mania ends including Stocks always goes up.

J Powell is trying his best to prevent the crash but traders are irresponsible lot and have all sorts of trades on, which can and will go wrong before the election.

He's a private equity guy. His circle of friends are private equity and other people of wealth and power. He's not an academic. He would have no reason, practical or theoretical, to crash the market. 

Archived