3520 Here We Come 8/28/20

That's the next S&P fucutures 5 day cycle projection in this perfect stairstep advance. It feels disorderly during the day, but trends don't get much prettier than this on the charts.  

tvc_4631b9b2264e596b4dffb7c8a0845a6d.png

The daily bar chart is ridiculous. 

tvc_53bc1f3acc6a5ecc32a1b2e253ebfede.png

They're at the top of the channel here, so it could be interesting if they do pull back. The bottom of the channel is around 3400.  

I wonder if the next top will be a massive year long affair as is typical, or a compressed slow motion hairpin turn over a week or so like the last one.  Having a crash off a top like that was previously unprecedented. But now there's a precedent! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE PRICE OF AN APPLE PART 2

Now selling for 40 times earnings.

The year started as 2008 and is ending as 2000

Amazing what 3 trillion from the Fed can do.

Well wait until September.

Beware October seems to be a growing theme. 

Theres a blow off top somewhere up here

I just dont know where.

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

THE PRICE OF AN APPLE PART 2

Now selling for 40 times earnings.

The year started as 2008 and is ending as 2000

Amazing what 3 trillion from the Fed can do.

Well wait until September.

Beware October seems to be a growing theme. 

Theres a blow off top somewhere up here

I just dont know where.

Just now, jp6 said:

First time in Long time I will be looking to short the market. When the Baby is ready.  

Longterm cycle-v2.PNG

When the wheels fall off. They are all going to blame the virus not the Fed. Fed has pumped the market up and that is why we are in trouble. If they let the market fend for it self in 2009 then most of the dead corporation would have gone under. No share buy backs and real investments in bushiness.  Now we have Zombies corporation every where.

Who says that the March low was not already the 1932 +89 (88) years Fibo projection low? This was a very serious downmove we had. In the US it was somewhat contained, espacially in NDX. When you look globaly, many indeces went down 50% and more. That is NOT nothing.

In past decades it would have taken 12-36 months or so to make a 50% downmove. Just the fact that it now took only a few weeks doesn‘t mean nothing happened. Pricewise A LOT happened.

Bears are often too greedy. They are as greedy as bulls.

If you gave Noland 1 million in 1995 you would be a chlochard right now. Maybe a greeter at Wal Mart.

Archived