Re-effing Relentless 8/27/20

Rate this topic

This chaos exists because Trump has greenlighted it from the get go.  I hope that the majority of Americans is intuitively clear about that.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, you are incorrect.  It is not true that Democratic leaders are not allowing the cops to do their jobs. The cops have the authority to do what is correct, but their misbehavior has exacerbated the

At least Biden is saying it out loud: https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/joe-biden-says-trump-keeps-pouring-gasoline-on-the-fire-of-violence-90736709667 This is something the Democrats need to do everyday in response to this. Typically they don't stick with the message. Doc, don't know if you've seen the video's of the cops letting this kid walk around an shoot people, or evidence to support the claim that they coordinated with the vigilantes and waited for the chaos to ensue but it is very ugly indeed.

It all takes time. 

1 minute ago, jp6 said:
SPX possible top scenario.
Wheels should fall off in September

Sell off to around 3450 then slow grind up to around 3520

SPX possible top.png

16 minutes ago, Hobbiewood said:

At least Biden is saying it out loud: https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/joe-biden-says-trump-keeps-pouring-gasoline-on-the-fire-of-violence-90736709667 This is something the Democrats need to do everyday in response to this. Typically they don't stick with the message. Doc, don't know if you've seen the video's of the cops letting this kid walk around an shoot people, or evidence to support the claim that they coordinated with the vigilantes and waited for the chaos to ensue but it is very ugly indeed.

No I haven't. I don't watch the news. I watch a few streaming  national and local news feeds from various US and foreign news sources.  It's all horrifying. 

Weakness at the close. 

Ciao everybody.

From Croatia, good night and good luck.  We're all gonna need it.