Re-effing Relentless 8/27/20

1 minute ago, fxfox said:

Yes very interesting. I am absolutely sure that the inner circle of the Forces have a major problem with Trump. NATO was founded by the US. It is an US-lead project so to say. Generations of high honored Army personell was raised and educated in the spirit of NATO. The Army has very good relations with Germany for example. Trump destroys this all. Everything. The Forces will go with Trump into the abyss. Never ever.

There could be a schism in the US military with rogue elements supporting Trump.  I don't think this will end well.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many people voted for Trump despite knowing what he was. Now that they see the damage he has done to the country and the world, they won't make that mistake again. Biden is far less threatening to those types of Republicans than Hillary was. But I think that they've done enough and will continue to do enough to rig the election results. They will suppress the D vote, and will render many of those votes uncountable. 

Long live the Constitution. The Constitution is dead. Long live American democracy. It's gone. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

There could be a schism in the US military with rogue elements supporting Trump.  I don't think this will end well.  

Hmm yes. There could be a hard core right wing fraction like that one which wanted to nuke the Soviet Union back in the Cuba crisis. Back then we had Kennedy who prevented this. Now we have Trump... ou la la...

16 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Many people voted for Trump despite knowing what he was. Now that they see the damage he has done to the country and the world, they won't make that mistake again. Biden is far less threatening to those types of Republicans than Hillary was. But I think that they've done enough and will continue to do enough to rig the election results. They will suppress the D vote, and will render many of those votes uncountable. 

Long live the Constitution. The Constitution is dead. Long live American democracy. It's gone. 

FWIW, I think the endless burning riots on TV paired with the RNC's admittedly cynical fear campaign has the potential to knock a lot of undecided voters into the Trump camp.

Jacob Blake was shot in the back 7 times, and that owned the media cycle for 24 hours.

The subsequent violence & destruction in Kenosha has owned the media cycle thereafter, and likely will into the weekend.

It's been the same pattern for months... just look at Portland coverage.

Democrats are becoming the party for unrest. It's a real problem.

Obviously the fascists are behind the "unrest."  It's the murderous behavior of the state agents that triggers the mob response. This is how fascists take control. They create chaos, and plausibly blame the victims of that chaos.

I have warned for years that Trump was following the Nazi playbook. We're exactly where I thought we'd be. 

But you're right. Plenty of people only see the result, not the cause.  

Why Trump has 90% approval among Republicans. 

This is the voter registration data for Palm Beach County, FL, where I and the dear leader claim residency.  ACT IVE REGISTERED VOTERS:8/27/20

• Democrat:422,202
  • Republican:282,504
  • Other:291,257
  • Total:995,963

Forgive me if I am incorrect. The Democrats have been the ones creating the chaos in local cities by allowing Antifa or other groups to come in while defunding or not allowing the police to protect the public and businesses. The shootings and riots are another story. We are seeing a lot of people moving here from Portland, Seattle, San Francisco areas. Many say they are fed up with the liberal policies.   And these people mentioned they are not 100% on all conservative issues. This really feels like the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. It seems both parties are working in unison for a much higher agenda. My fear is fascism as well.

I understand the view that Trump sending in Federal authorities is impeding states rights. However, the Democratic led leaders in those areas are not allowing local authorities to maintain any order. Feels like one big cluster fu$%.

13 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Obviously the fascists are behind the "unrest."  It's the murderous behavior of the state agents that triggers the mob response. This is how fascists take control. They create chaos, and plausibly blame the victims of that chaos.

I have warned for years that Trump was following the Nazi playbook. We're exactly where I thought we'd be. 

But you're right. Plenty of people only see the result, not the cause.  

I've been saying this over and over for months evidence of Antifa doesn't actually exist. Evidence of outside agitation, 'white power terror' is overwhelming. In our past the DOJ or the National Guard would bring order and a semblance of justice to these situations. In the Orange Shit Gibbon's America the US Attorney General leads the disinformation campaign and Orange Shit Gibbon appointed Homeland Security officials resign in protest over the failure to recognize the most dangerous and prevalent domestic terrorists, white supremacists. That said I agree that perception is everything and if there are protests we need the mom's out there in their yellow teeshirts and bicycle helmets. Their patriotism is a great contrast to those pussy's in their camo and long guns. Burning buildings make for really bad optics.

Umm... looks like this is no longer being updated: https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/tag/White+Supremacist+Extremists

1 hour ago, potatohead said:

Forgive me if I am incorrect. The Democrats have been the ones creating the chaos in local cities by allowing Antifa or other groups to come in while defunding or not allowing the police to protect the public and businesses. The shootings and riots are another story. We are seeing a lot of people moving here from Portland, Seattle, San Francisco areas. Many say they are fed up with the liberal policies.   And these people mentioned they are not 100% on all conservative issues. This really feels like the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. It seems both parties are working in unison for a much higher agenda. My fear is fascism as well.

I understand the view that Trump sending in Federal authorities is impeding states rights. However, the Democratic led leaders in those areas are not allowing local authorities to maintain any order. Feels like one big cluster fu$%.

Yes, you are incorrect.  It is not true that Democratic leaders are not allowing the cops to do their jobs. The cops have the authority to do what is correct, but their misbehavior has exacerbated the problem. This is playing into Trump's hands. 

This is no accident. 

I believe that the brutality of the police is intentional for this reason.  They are getting the chaos that they want because they believe that the Trump regime will allow them to act even more brutally and more repressively.  

No one is tying the hands of the police. They are acting aggressively and violently on purpose to fan the flames of the unrest. This is straight from the Nazi playbook. Our police forces are the brownshirts. The catalogue of police violence is long, and well documented. Police around the US have responded to peaceful protests by beating and/or illegally detaining protestors. 

Antifa is short for antifascist. There is no such formal organization. 

I am antifa. I am anti fascist. 

My father was antifa. He fought under Eisenhower against the Nazis.

If you are against antifa, then by definition you are pro-fascist. 

BLM stands for Black Lives Matter. They are leading the protests against the police, the state actors I am referring to, who are murdering unarmed black people.

The US has the 26th highest rate of police killings in the world, between Uruguay and Angola. The 25 countries ahead of us and 12 countries after the US are all in Africa, South America, and Central America. 

No mainstream Democrats are recommending abolishing the Police. Progressives are recommending defunding, which means reducing police budgets and transferring funds to other more productive uses. 

The protests are against police brutality and police murdering people. 

Your group of people leaving other places are self selected. They are right wingers, probably racists, who simply don't want to be around "liberals," by which they usually mean black people and Jews.  

California has 40 million people and is overwhelmingly Democrat. Somebody must like living there. It's godawful expensive. 

The Republicans are a minority party, but they are the ruling party in the US. They are responsible for the disorder we see. They support it and foment it because it fits their narrative which argues for a repressive crackdown against immigrants and minorities. 

Trump is a fascist, and his people are behind much of the violence. Police killing black people today is no longer a random event. It's part of a pattern designed to get the result you see on your TV screens. 

Democrats believe in peaceful protest. That kid who came to the protests in Kenosha with an AK47 and murdered 3 people wasn't a Democrat.  In fact, virtually all the killings resulting from these protests have been committed by Trump supporters, beginning with Charlottesville. 

Oh, by the way, a cop shot a black guy in the back 7 times from point blank range. That's why there are protests. Unfortunately, violence begets violence. Let's not lose sight of who is fomenting the violence. 

Mass killings are committed by people with guns.  That includes the police who wantonly murder over a thousand Americans each year, a disproporationate percentage of them black people.  

That should not be ok with you. It should not be ok with anyone. If I were at home, I would take part in the protests.  But I'm not, so I do it by speaking out here, on Facebook, and on Twitter. 

Gvien my ethnic background, family upbringing and childhood religious training, I am deeply committed to human rights, and I am deeply opposed to Fascism. This includes most especially the fascism of Donald Trump who has placed himself above the law, and rules through fear, lies, intimidation, and most especially, manipulation. 

I'm an atheist, but God help us all as we face the future.  We are dependant on people of courage, character, and goodwill to get us through the dark days ahead. I would hope that everyone on this board is with me on this. 

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

FWIW, I think the endless burning riots on TV paired with the RNC's admittedly cynical fear campaign has the potential to knock a lot of undecided voters into the Trump camp.

Jacob Blake was shot in the back 7 times, and that owned the media cycle for 24 hours.

The subsequent violence & destruction in Kenosha has owned the media cycle thereafter, and likely will into the weekend.

It's been the same pattern for months... just look at Portland coverage.

Democrats are becoming the party for unrest. It's a real problem.

9 weeks is a long time in news....IF they get control NOW  people will not make a voting decision on something that happened more than 2 months ago...many will see it as a distant memory...key is get control NOW

Archived