Re-effing Relentless 8/27/20

14 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I just don't have time for all those theoretical arguments. 

Trust me. They won't "reach out to me." They'd rather jerk themselves off with all this theoretical nonsense. Nobody is interested in the nuts and bolts of basic Accounting 101.  

Yep. How is the old saying? „The one‘s asset is the other‘s liability“ 😉

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NATO warns Russia not to interfere in Belarus affairs

That‘s big. It is like if Russia would say to the US: „Canada is a souvereign state. Don‘t interfere.“. Belarus is like a backyard for Russia. What NATO says is:“If needed, I invade your backyard“. Why should the Russians NOT think:“And the next step is invading my house or what?“

Will be interesting to see how this market handles major geopolitical risk.

USPS is telling people their mail is being held ‘at the request of the customer.’ It isn’t true.

He's going to steal the election, folks. 

The ugliest chapter in our history is just ahead. It will be utter chaos. At least in the Civil War, the sides were geographical. This involves the complete destruction of the US Constitution, our government institutions, and our democratic way of life.   

This is not political in any way. Just pointing out that the goal of the system is to keep the public as confused as possible while they continue to get their pockets picked. Whether it is the financial system or political system.  Whole thing feels like the spinning top and we are beginning to wobble.

PELOSI: “Don’t tell anybody I told you this— especially don’t tell Joe Biden. I don’t think there should be any debates...”

11 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Trump wants out of NATO. 

I have to wonder at what point the US military leadership gets fed up and tells Trump to GFH. 

Yes very interesting. I am absolutely sure that the inner circle of the Forces have a major problem with Trump. NATO was founded by the US. It is an US-lead project so to say. Generations of high honored Army personell was raised and educated in the spirit of NATO. The Army has very good relations with Germany for example. Trump destroys this all. Everything. The Forces will NOT go with Trump into the abyss. Never ever.

Just now, potatohead said:

This is not political in any way. Just pointing out that the goal of the system is to keep the public as confused as possible while they continue to get their pockets picked. Whether it is the financial system or political system.  Whole thing feels like the spinning top and we are beginning to wobble.

PELOSI: “Don’t tell anybody I told you this— especially don’t tell Joe Biden. I don’t think there should be any debates...”

I saw that and I listened carefully to her point. It was correct, but not a reason for Biden not to debate. He will.  

Archived