A Wounded Bull Will Still Gore You 8/21/20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, what has Trump said about the poisoning of the leader of the Russian opposition? What an unfortunate terrible accident. Like Khashoggi running into that chain saw.  

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

The S&P will open down 45 on Monday.  Symbolism.  😄

Or gap up 33... 🙄 To make it clear under which rule the US lives from Nov 3 on...

I am disappointed about the jewish banks. Goldman simply can‘t do what they do right now. They have the power to virtually kill Trump. But they support him.

Goldman alone hat the influence, the relationships and the sophisticated technique to ignite a crash. If they want. But they don‘t. They support Trump.

11 hours ago, fxfox said:

Or gap up 33... 🙄 To make it clear under which rule the US lives from Nov 3 on...

I am disappointed about the jewish banks. Goldman simply can‘t do what they do right now. They have the power to virtually kill Trump. But they support him.

Goldman alone hat the influence, the relationships and the sophisticated technique to ignite a crash. If they want. But they don‘t. They support Trump.

The Jewish banks?

The Jewish banks. 

Have we learned nothing.  

What about the Christian banks? Do you refer to any other bank in the world by the ethnicity or religion of its founders? 

Goldman, "the Jewish bank," is the only one that could ignite a crash? Right. As if JP Morgan, or any other Primary Dealer couldn't.  

And why the fornicate would they do that? Why would any dealer do that?  Do you have any idea the size of their Treasury portfolios? Do you think that they want to destroy whatever is left of the US economy? 

All the banks act in their own self interest, regardless of how many Jews work there or own stock. 

What a stupid, bigoted argument to make.  

5 hours ago, DrStool said:

The Jewish banks?

The Jewish banks. 

Have we learned nothing.  

What about the Christian banks? Do you refer to any other bank in the world by the ethnicity or religion of its founders? 

Goldman, "the Jewish bank," is the only one that could ignite a crash? Right. As if JP Morgan, or any other Primary Dealer couldn't.  

And why the fornicate would they do that? Why would any dealer do that?  Do you have any idea the size of their Treasury portfolios? Do you think that they want to destroy whatever is left of the US economy? 

All the banks act in their own self interest, regardless of how many Jews work there or own stock. 

What a stupid, bigoted argument to make.  

Doc,

you are right. I apologize. It was not my intention to offend anyone and yes it is not appropriate to classify banks by the etnicity of their founders.

I did write „or gap up 33“ cause that was the year the NSdAP established power. The year of the „Machtergreifung“.

It is my deepest believe that - aside a military coop - the only force to prevent Trump from winning is a stock market crash. Who has the power to do that? The banks or the FED itself, but they refuse to do so. But yes I agree: The banks only look after themselves. That‘s why they financed the Nazis too.

Another 4 years would not only be a catastrophe for the US, but the whole world. See, it already has sunken in: Today we say G.W. Bush was „ok“. Before Trump we said „he was an idiot“. 

Extremely unlikely that Trump would win the popular vote. But very likely that he will steal the election through voter suppression and intimidation, and sabotaging the votes of Democrat majority areas.  

If the electoral college can't declare a winner because state elections have been contested in court and not decided or for any other reason, then on January 20, Trump is no longer President under current law.  If a Congress is sworn in,  the Speaker of the House becomes acting President. 

I think that a peaceful military coup could happen.  I think there's a possibility of a new constitution.  

A Trump dictatorship is also possible, but questionably sustainable. He would need the support of the military and if he seizes power illegally, it's unlikely that they'll go along.  Americans are not likely to accept the imposition of a dictatorship lying down. 

One way or another, a period of chaos is likely, and it could be protracted. 

Archived