New High Makes Big Spash 8/20/20

Rate this topic

The kerplunk herd round the world.  

Pun intended. 

5 day cycle projection 3345. Done. Hourly indicators are back on the buy side deep in the wee hours in New York. Traders there usually start waking up at their screens around 6 AM. So we'll see what happens then. 

tvc_1f4ca8b580ee71f303de4da7aa28b151.png

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebounding from higher low now. Top of downtrend channel 3362 now. 3360 in the hour ending 6 AM in NY. 

Another attack on 3365.  Pre market moment of truth as sleepy eyed US traders get to their screens. 

USD in general is getting some mojo. getting stronger. Look at AUDUSD and many other crosses.

Maybe we could get some sell-off.  Still holding those shorts. 3330 ES is the real test. now is just a blip.

Bottom of up channel. Interesting to see if this breaks.  More interesting if the bounce off the overnight low is weak. 

5 day cycle projection starting to look like 3335. 

tvc_bb08c67bfa1c89c9e34f462eb3dc8858.png

Something is very wrong if there's a big, broad selloff now. Something hidden, and big, that I haven't accounted for. The bearish period wasn't due to start until after today. 

The forecast has changed. It’s less bearish, but it’s still bearish. Here’s why.

Subscribers, click here to download the report

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

I just can't read my Twitter feed any more. Too upsetting. 

Meanwhile, nice bounce from bottom of channel.