Something is Rotten in Europe 8/14/20

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jp6 said:

Now There is a Thing Call Twitter.

There are some very smart people you can chat to. Where you can disagree as well. 

Smart people who were here are No longer here

.Sven Henrich is an Idiot and he can't take it. When I use to post things that turned out to be right. He banned me. It's all about taking Money from fools.

K-Wave Rider was probably the smartest. A big mess that the board lost him.

regarding Sven H.:

every chart is a bear flag or bearish wedge for him. He draws wedges where there are none and he does the old school x snd y axis trick and uses lin or log charts not consistantly, when it fits his argument he uses a lin chart like others do when they wanna how phenomenal S&P did since the 70s, instead of using a log chart.

and don‘t get me started on his Willshire to GDP ratio chart... that thing is pretty much the same as the Buffet indicator and that one is on a sell since 2013... that is not a typo... 2 0 1 3.

3 minutes ago, fxfox said:

K-Wave Rider was probably the smartest. A big mess that the board lost him.

regarding Sven H.:

every chart is a bear flag or bearish wedge for him. He draws wedges where there are none and he does the old school x snd y axis trick and uses lin or log charts not consistantly, when it fits his argument he uses a lin chart like others do when they wanna how phenomenal S&P did since the 70s, instead of using a log chart.

and don‘t get me started on his Willshire to GDP ratio chart... that thing is pretty much the same as the Buffet indicator and that one is on a sell since 2013... that is not a typo... 2 0 1 3.

OK. I'm tired of being the whipping boy for the passive aggressive. 

Really. Grow the fornicate up or at least shut the fornicate up.

Archived