Something is Rotten in Europe 8/14/20

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DrStool said:

Trouble? 

tvc_3d035e31e7d368b8142a25a80f4442fd.png

Yield control or Bust?

Could run Inflation really  hot like after the war? 

0% with High Inflation and make Bond worthless Just like before.

Ok King says there is no inflation and it ain't coming.

TLT.png

Yeild control.png

5 hours ago, DrStool said:

For example, the traffic record on this thread for the past thousand years was set on March 20.  

But you don‘t have the stats for the old board anymore, right? Can‘t imagine that in 2001-2003 timeframe there wasn‘t a higher number than at March 20 2020. back then the board used to be PACKED like a train station in India. Even in March 2020 there were more or less the same 10-20 hard core stoolheimers here, the board didn‘t really get crowded.

My personal indicator is „I am Madness“. As long as he does not appear here I won‘t go short. He is ULTRA smart. I believe he does not appear cause he doesn‘t want to get talked out of his longs. See, if you follow Sven Henrich each day since April you would have closed longs at a certain point. It is psychologically impossible to maintain large long positions if you follow bears each and all day.

12 minutes ago, fxfox said:

But you don‘t have the stats for the old board anymore, right? Can‘t imagine that in 2001-2003 timeframe there wasn‘t a higher number than at March 20 2020. back then the board used to be PACKED like a train station in India. Even in March 2020 there were more or less the same 10-20 hard core stoolheimers here, the board didn‘t really get crowded.

My personal indicator is „I am Madness“. As long as he does not appear here I won‘t go short. He is ULTRA smart. I believe he does not appear cause he doesn‘t want to get talked out of his longs. See, if you follow Sven Henrich each day since April you would have closed longs at a certain point. It is psychologically impossible to maintain large long positions if you follow bears each and all day.

He's a surgeon.  And he's not swayed by morons like us.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Now There is a Thing Call Twitter.

There are some very smart people you can chat to. Where you can disagree as well. 

Smart people who were here are No longer here

.Sven Henrich is an Idiot and he can't take it. When I use to post things that turned out to be right. He banned me. It's all about taking Money from fools.

Archived