Destination 3320 Or Beat the Meat 8/4/20

1 hour ago, SiP said:

What gold is doing and silver, its just amazing. Completely overbought, and it keep moving higher!  

Interesting that you say gold is overbought. It's just now reaching intermediate price projections after it just broke out of a multi-year high, with a conventional measured move objective that's significantly higher. Short term projection was 2125.  I wouldn't sell it at least until it breaks a trendline.  

This really is just the mirror image of the ongoing collapse in the dollar. If it gets through 1.20 to the EUR, the target would be 1.25-26. Then what will gold sell for? 2150-2200 probably. 

I don't think of moves as overbought or Dover Sole. They're loaded words. The only questions are first, whether the target is reached, and second, has the trend in force been broken signaling its end. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

I think we are already in the phase you talked about back in March: All out (hyper-)inflation. Everything goes up, some asset classes a bit more than others, but basically everything goes up.

Stocks will keep going up too. Apple will hit 1000 by Christmas. 

1 minute ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

I think we are already in the phase you talked about back in March: All out (hyper-)inflation. Everything goes up, some asset classes a bit more than others, but basically everything goes up.

Stocks will keep going up too. Apple will hit 1000 by Christmas. 

Apple will hit 1000.... even after it splits........If all goes to the Fed's Plan.......

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

Buying panic and a sign that there are big players who buy hand over fist at any cost.

There were 2 psycho barriers, the 2011 ATH and big psycho number 2000. Both broken. So that‘s a complete sentiment switch. Even those who hate Gold gonna buy some now. Don‘t forget: The media hasn‘t really discovered it yet. Gold didnt really get hyped yet. IF it is gonna hyped like Nasdaq stocks - which is not completely unlikely - it will hit 5000 by Christmas.

Gold Bullish cycle Began in 2018  and has long way to go. But its not going to go up in straight line. Best to buy the dip.

When I see more people in Gold Forum then will know public are interested or Old members from 2001893191788_GolddowABC.jpg.31dc79d471a438ba530c995b468074d4.jpg

Archived