Home Home on the Range 7/30/20

Trump loves this chaos. He thrives on it. We're talking about him again. That's all he cares about. The more chaos, the more in control he feels. The more in control he feels, the more outrageous his behavior becomes. 

He will take the USA down, one way or another. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the amplitude of the chop increases, it's frequency is also increasing. Having to adjust to shorter waves means that exiting a trade would need to be on the basis of different tactics than just waiting for next signal.  Could be just reaching a support or resistance target or a very short cycle projection. 

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. 

Rope a dope.

Hit em where they ain't. 

Hit the seam. 

If you come to a fork in the road, take it. 

1 minute ago, jp6 said:

I Just done some more wave analyse and found that wave 3 top was done. Bounce from March is similar to 1929 crash bounce, Crash that is coming will bounce on same line. Will get better picture once it happens.

Hopefully I get some input from You.

dow long term.png

44 minutes ago, DrStool said:

As the amplitude of the chop increases, it's frequency is also increasing. Having to adjust to shorter waves means that exiting a trade would need to be on the basis of different tactics than just waiting for next signal.  Could be just reaching a support or resistance target or a very short cycle projection. 

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. 

Rope a dope.

Hit em where they ain't. 

Hit the seam. 

If you come to a fork in the road, take it. 

OK. This was frustrating again. but down is down.  

Still rangebound meat grinder. 

Tomorrow is a travel day for me. Driving up to Zagreb for a week or 4. We'll see.  If the EU/Schengen ban on Americans isn't lifted in the next couple of weeks, I will probably come back to Zadar and apply for longer term residency here. I love the place, but it's getting a little crazy with tourists at this point. With maskless crowds crowding the walkways and alleys here in the old town, it feels unsafe, although the numbers don't show it yet. I think Zagreb will be a bit more manageable for now.  

I will be here for a bit in the wee hours, then later around mid day in NY. 

Archived