• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Absolute crazy price action overnight:

Gold hit high at 1944, trading at 1932 right now

Silver high was at 24.39 (sic!)

Stock indeces also up, but not that much

jjp6,

you really think that 2000 will be the high for the year? I mean the ordinary retail crowd isn‘t even in that trade right now. Why shouldn‘t they switch from NDX to Gold  and therefore from Tesla, Nio, Nuo, Spotify and whatnot to CDE, Kirklake, Yamana and of course exotic junior miners?

In my view the Gold bull will not end until retail wasn‘t sucked in. They always get sucked in. If you keep the perma Gold bulls aside, no one talks about Gold. Everyone talks about tech. Wait till they discover Gold miners... We will then get the same crazy moves which we saw in tech. If they can pump an electric truck company like Nikola up 10 fold or whatever within weeks they can do the same with some freaky South American or Africa unhedged Gold miners. See, they will even buy miners which have no mines at all...

3 hours ago, fxfox said:

Wow! Absolute crazy price action overnight:

Gold hit high at 1944, trading at 1932 right now

Silver high was at 24.39 (sic!)

Stock indeces also up, but not that much

jjp6,

you really think that 2000 will be the high for the year? I mean the ordinary retail crowd isn‘t even in that trade right now. Why shouldn‘t they switch from NDX to Gold  and therefore from Tesla, Nio, Nuo, Spotify and whatnot to CDE, Kirklake, Yamana and of course exotic junior miners?

In my view the Gold bull will not end until retail wasn‘t sucked in. They always get sucked in. If you keep the perma Gold bulls aside, no one talks about Gold. Everyone talks about tech. Wait till they discover Gold miners... We will then get the same crazy moves which we saw in tech. If they can pump an electric truck company like Nikola up 10 fold or whatever within weeks they can do the same with some freaky South American or Africa unhedged Gold miners. See, they will even buy miners which have no mines at all...

It all depends on what kind of correction we get after 29th July. Deep correction then 2k will be the top. September  top and Santa will be the bottom.

New Jyly 2020 hogh.png

Archived