Support Break Tested From Below 7/24/20

This looks like the pattern that formed at the July 16 low, except that did not have lower lows. This does.  This could go either way on Monday. Bottom, or crash. It's an extreme setup either way. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DrStool said:

This looks like the pattern that formed at the July 16 low, except that did not have lower lows. This does.  This could go either way on Monday. Bottom, or crash. It's an extreme setup either way. 

Robihood traders after doing some home work May by more tech

I wish all of you back home in the US all the best. Please stay safe. 

I must admit to feeling depressed and helpless that I don't feel that I can safely go home, or even want to, and I'm not permitted to go anywhere else. Croatia is a wonderful country. I love it here, but the pandemic and the Trump Regime's mismanagement of it have made me a prisoner.  

And there's no end in sight. 

Croatia is somewhat open to Americans. You have to have a clean test 48 hours before arrival.  So come on over and we can have a socially distanced cup of coffee! 😀 

Meanwhile, have a great weak end! 

Short term cycles are in down phases. There are a couple of clear parameters to watch for signs of whether this will get worse or not. Intermediate cycles appear to be topping out. Again, there are clear parameters to watch for confirmation.

But the long term indications remain bullish, with a brand new price and time projection for the bull market high. It won’t make bears happy, but our chart picks still have 4 shorts along with 7 longs. The bull is no longer a monolith, but it only takes a few big stocks to carry the market averages higher.

Technical Trader subscribers, click here to download the report.

Not a subscriber? Try Lee Adler’s Technical Trader risk free for 90 days!  

I‘d add to Gold longs at the EMA200 hourly. That‘s at 1845 right now, but quite fast rising. The following move from a retest of the EMA200 should bring us then to the all time high. There we will see what happens.

Once we get a monthly close above 2000 things could start to get really interesting...

4 hours ago, jp6 said:

Consolidation or correction is coming, save your Buy order for a better price.

Doc, Can't upload file

Getting 99

Please contact us for assistance.

Hmm. That's mysterious. I don't know what 99 means.  

54 minutes ago, fxfox said:

I‘d add to Gold longs at the EMA200 hourly. That‘s at 1845 right now, but quite fast rising. The following move from a retest of the EMA200 should bring us then to the all time high. There we will see what happens.

Once we get a monthly close above 2000 things could start to get really interesting...

When Silver goes parabolic then top isn't far away. . Watch Bull flag on 1h Silver chart.

2K in Gold should hit in September that should be top for this year

Going to start selling in trenches  by Wednesday. 

Silver 28th July.png

Archived