Another Day, Another Breakout 7/23/20

Hourly indicators are still bullish. A 3 day cycle high is due late today early tomorrow. The 2-3 day cycle projection is 3300. An earlier turn at a lower price would suggest that the bigger trend is weakening a bit. They need to get back under 3272, otherwise the uptrend will remain intact. 

tvc_8d9681ce12cae6e897b24114607a14bd.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I do believe that the FDA is corrupt at the top and bends to political control, which is why it will be critical to pay attention to the study results and peer review articles. There will be plenty of coverage. 

If there's good evidence that a vaccine works and is safe, I'm taking it.  I've dealt with two kinds of cancer and other health issues by reading the studies. The abstracts are written in plain English, or something approximating it. There are reliable third party medical sites that will also explain things in plain English.  

And yes, I trust Fauci. The man has devoted his life to public health.  

Trump has devoted his life to theft and self aggrandizement.  He is pushing the US toward civil war.   There's no way out of this other than an extraconstitutional military coup.  We don't know whether it will be a pro-dictatorship or pro democracy coup. I believe that it will be the latter, but I'm not certain of that.

In any case, the Constitution will be dead as a governing document. It has no mechanism for dealing with would-be, internal Nazi takeovers like Trump and McConnell and their henchmen in the Senate are building toward.    

LEE'S FREE THINKING

The Economic Cliff Dead Ahead

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

Federal WIthholding Tax Collections - July

I was so stunned by what I saw yesterday that I wanted to break it to everyone right now. 

The withholding tax data for July through July 20, showed a 5% year to year GAIN! 

ES needs to break 3258.88 to set a lower low on the hourly.  It seems to have set a new uptrend channel at a lesser angle, but on the bearish side, hourly indicators are now on sell signals. Look to see whether 3273 is resistance. If rally is rebuffed below that, bears ball for the next couple of days. 

tvc_85c8bdb8ae35a884b2551be647cfe1d0.png

Latest 5 day cycle projection 3210 done. Also multiple support lines hit. 

I'd call a low here but indicators are crashing. This should break down and get very dramatic on the downside. 

tvc_46ba6574170987cd07105e09e0b94e62.png

Archived