BTFD Again? Stocks Pull Back to Support and 2-3 Day Cycle Projection 7/22/20

4 hours ago, DrStool said:

Stocks pulled back this morning in the pre market, reaching trend support and a 2-3 day cycle projection of 3228. 

Hourly indicators are still bearish, but have reached the levels of their last minor lows.  

An obvious place for them to buy the dip again.  

Stuff works. 

tvc_6eba3ab125ae42410937a4d6c742e97e.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have simple question - who would love to vaccinated if this vaccination happend in US within 6 moths, instead of 3-5 years?

I think there will be huge problem, if this will not be a mandatory. Most will not take a shot in the arm. 

25 minutes ago, SiP said:

I have simple question - who would love to vaccinated if this vaccination happend in US within 6 moths, instead of 3-5 years?

I think there will be huge problem, if this will not be a mandatory. Most will not take a shot in the arm. 

I think it was either Jimi or Jorma who pointed out - very early during the  ovid crisis, think in early March - that the way the american society is structured makes it something like impossible to come thru the crisis like in Europe. US citizens are more freedom loving than those in Europe. In Germany and Poland people do more or less what they are told, although not to the same extend than it was a few decades ago. In the US tbe understanding of „freedom“ is much more grass roots. Freedom also means „freedom from the State“, which than leads us pretty wuickly to „survival of the fittest“. The european concept of tbe „caring state“ is for many tens of millions of americans simething like „weird“ so to say.

So, yes, I would say at least 50 million americans - if not much more - will refuse to be vaccinated.

22 minutes ago, SiP said:

I would't touch it.

I use to get Flu Vaccine and  got Flu every year. since stopping it, Don't get  flu if I do then it's very mild

Most of the Meds are poisons to someone and not 100% safe

First thing they have to do with vaccines is to prove they're safe. The second thing is to show that they work.

I'm in two high risk categories with 45% risk of hospitalization if I get the virus, and 20% risk of death. So, yeah, I'll take the infinitesimal risk of getting the vaccine. People who refuse to take it because they believe all the goddamn antivaccine horseshit that's out there deserve whatever fate befalls them, just as those who refuse to wear masks deserve to get sick and die as retribution for the deaths they themselves cause.  

So here's what I think.

fornicate these people. fornicate em all. When you're almost 70 and have heart disease and would still like to accomplish things in life, then you can talk to me about not taking a vaccine for this fucking virus. Before that, the anti vaccine crowd should shut the fornicate up. 

Think of all the diseases that vaccination has eliminated.    

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Doc

its not a question about vaccination which took 5 years to develop. I fully agree on that. Covid19 is different. There is such a rush, that many procedures are ommited/skip.

Will see. Im just not that optimistic on that matter.  

Bullshit. What procedures are being skipped/omitted? There are multiple government agencies watching this throughout the world, not just the US, where the FDA still retains a modicum of respectability for the time being.  

But it does not matter even if the FDA is corrupted. 

First of all, most Western European governments won't be. Secondly, the studies will be published and peer reviewed. If there's any doubt about safety and efficacy, there will be more than enough warning. The FDA approval would come under a hail of criticism from the professionals in the field if it is not valid. 

I'll be watching the reaction of the professional epidemiologists, and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. 

Archived