Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Vaccination Inflation- Is It Real or Is It Pump and Dump 7/15/20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hourly oscillators- Pause that refreshes, or top signal. Dicsucs.

tvc_e24bbbdf83b5b6e202f395b4d9fc94ef.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 day cycle projection 3240. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having in mind what is happening in the world - pumping zillions USD from US to China - its not hard to buy equties, gold and crypto.

Both major economies US and China, are in the middle of great crisis and both national leaders will pump as much money as they have to , to sustain the economy and markets. Having this in mind - its very hard to have short position. Its very hard not to have gold. 

Im amazed that liquidity doesnt work for markets anymore and UST debt supply didnt at least kill the markets, for summer time.

This time is different? Are we in the final phase of this crazy period of time when we would see gold for 4000?

Do you think any data on earnings will change anything? We all know it was bad. Everyone will be asking are we coming back to normal?

Lets say there will be second wave of covid19 (btw, did we finished 1st one?). Im pretty sure that FED would buy equities this year if they start to fall before the presidential elections in US.

I think the only chance for markets to change the tone is the new president in US - Joe Biden. Powell maybe will feel much more comfortable with Biden so it will not do so much stupid stuff?

 

Discuss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 day cycle projection 3235.  2-3 day cycle projection 3240. 

tvc_d0300b7ae20225b36d69e8d816809e10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Testing the June 3 high here. Unfortunately for bears, the daily chart indicators look well positioned for a breakout, with the target today being trend resistance at 3265-70. The threat of a breakout will be present for as long as the ES remains above 3180. 

tvc_6b6e98b37f17752e9cfcbd7257f0ffc5.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 day cycle oscillator sell signals but trend channel intact. Needs to break 3214.  

tvc_fd6aab9bd09f99976cd1ae3fb8bf6cc1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're in the end stage of this madness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DrStool said:

We're in the end stage of this madness. 

I don't think so. They have only just begun to print.  A year ago I used to harp on this and had analogies to it being only the 3rd inning. Now it's the 4th inning.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I don't think so. They have only just begun to print.  A year ago I used to harp on this and had analogies to it being only the 3rd inning. Now it's the 4th inning.  

Just a gut feeling. Of course they'll continue to print. But it doesn't guarantee that it won't be used for deleveraging.

Things have changed. Animal spirits are fading among Street insiders who drove the bull market for 11 years. They're beginning to delever. A new class of public gamblers, former sports bettors, went all in and drove this last leg. So it feels end stage to me. 

I think if they don't get off the mat today, it's over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they will print again and after so many years, so many years Im becoming a gold bug. I was never a gold bug. I was somehow naive that the problems will be somehow solved. They were not. Since GFC debt is getting bigger. The price of house/appartment in safe places like Zurich, Toronto, Oslo is getting more and more expensive. I have friends in all of those places and my friends are telling me that locals, even richer cant buy those RE any more. I think it could last 5 to 10 more years. Who knows. I know that its not a time to look for "trades". Its a time to find a shelter. nothing more. 

The only companies I could buy are tech companies. They are a long term good opportunities. ITs like in Rockeffeler times with railroad or AT&T. Monopolies. The only question is - will world powers break them? If not, they will rule the world. The world is going digital, more and more, more and more tech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another end of day Rip Job Higher........They made damn sure 3220  was saved much less 3200.....

those 1-5 minute green manalishis show their ugly face again........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiP said:

I think they will print again and after so many years, so many years Im becoming a gold bug. I was never a gold bug. I was somehow naive that the problems will be somehow solved. They were not. Since GFC debt is getting bigger. The price of house/appartment in safe places like Zurich, Toronto, Oslo is getting more and more expensive. I have friends in all of those places and my friends are telling me that locals, even richer cant buy those RE any more. I think it could last 5 to 10 more years. Who knows. I know that its not a time to look for "trades". Its a time to find a shelter. nothing more. 

The only companies I could buy are tech companies. They are a long term good opportunities. ITs like in Rockeffeler times with railroad or AT&T. Monopolies. The only question is - will world powers break them? If not, they will rule the world. The world is going digital, more and more, more and more tech.

Did the PiS steal the election?

I found the results depressing, but somewhat heartening that nearly half the people voted against the govenment candidate. 

I still plan to come to Warsaw as soon as they'll let Americans in.  I'm looking for an apartment in Wola and Srodomiscie for a few months. Hopefully I can get in and out before winter.  Last thing I want to do is spend winter in Warsaw.  

I found my great grandfather's death record in Makow Mazowiecky, but not the birth records of my grandparents. My granfather left shortly after the death of his father in 1899. His father died at the age of 50. There were numerous other deaths of younger people in that shtetl that year. Something terrible happened but there's no historical record. 

I found a record of the marriage of a great aunt, and the birth of one cousin who came to America, who I remember from childhood. One of my great grandmothers divorced a great grandfather who came to America. They had lived in Zychlin a Jewish shtetl near Lodz.  She fled the pogroms and went to then Palestine with her children from a second marriage. I apparently have distant half cousins in Israel. 

I also want to find the records of my cousins who died in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising and the Holocaust. I'm determined to wait this out in Croatia until I can get to Poland. Lots of research to do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Did the PiS steal the election?

I found the results depressing, but somewhat heartening that nearly half the people voted against the govenment candidate. 

I still plan to come to Warsaw as soon as they'll let Americans in.  I'm looking for an apartment in Wola and Srodomiscie for a few months. Hopefully I can get in and out before winter.  Last thing I want to do is spend winter in Warsaw.  

I found my great grandfather's death record in Makow Mazowiecky, but not the birth records of my grandparents. My granfather left shortly after the death of his father in 1899. His father died at the age of 50. There were numerous other deaths of younger people in that shtetl that year. Something terrible happened but there's no historical record. 

I found a record of the marriage of a great aunt, and the birth of one cousin who came to America, who I remember from childhood. One of my great grandmothers divorced a great grandfather who came to America. They had lived in Zychlin a Jewish shtetl near Lodz.  She fled the pogroms and went to then Palestine with her children from a second marriage. I apparently have distant half cousins in Israel. 

I also want to find the records of my cousins who died in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising and the Holocaust. I'm determined to wait this out in Croatia until I can get to Poland. Lots of research to do.  

Where you hoping to spend winter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't think that far ahead. Going back to FL seems a non-starter at this point. It would take a miracle. But if I can get back into the Schengen and they continue to extend the 90 day limit I'll go to Nice, or else will come back here to Zadar.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I apparently have distant half cousins in Israel. 

:huh:

No. Way.

:huh:

Isn't that like my wife observing that she apparently has a distant half cousin on the subcontinent?

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

  • Market Data

×
×
  • Create New...